Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

did ya ever wanna......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Uncle Fester, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester 1/2 ton status

Hey all,
    Did ya ever wanna go out and kill someone, and were not sure who to direct your rage at ?!?!
    I took my daughters to church tonight, and afterwords we all went out to Village Inn for coffee with some of the other church members, stayed there about an hour and a half, maybe two hours, and got ready to leave. Went out to the truck and found my drivers side rear tire, rim on the ground FLAT!!! :mad: I called a friend, we got the tire off the truck and went to a gas station to fill it up and find the cause of the flat, as I tried to fill it, I found the cause...someone had sliced it with a knife. A nice 1.5" long slice, clean and smooth on the side wall of my tire. Of course I have no spare in my truck, or at home, so I had to drive home about 2, maybe 2.5 miles on a flat tire...totally shredded the tire! :mad:
    I guess what really pisses me off is some A-Hole decides it would be fun to cause some damage, and almost strands me and my three daughters out in 30* weather at midnight, and we are flat broke after paying for dinner, untill friday...with no way to replace the tire or get my wife to work or get food or, well you get the idea.
    Anyway, thanks for giving me a place to vent and I accually hope I never find out who did this, or I might get three squares and a cot for a few months....:doah:

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That's quite gay indeed :mad: Prolly some jealous redneck or something...

If you need a tire before Friday I can help ya out, you can pay me back whenever... Let me know, I think you have my number and I know where you live :whistle:

3. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Makes you thankful there is a God and laws, because I can see you shredding the bast*rd to pieces for doing it.

4. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

some people are ignorant, and thats about as bad as it gets, if you have a problem with a person, take it up with them, not their vehicle, but it was probably some punk looking for a thrill...

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I never understood that. Where is the thrill or excitement? Why cut a tire, especially if you don't know someone. People are just stupid.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Good man Carl:waytogo:

7. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester 1/2 ton status

update.......

Hey again everyone,
    I just wanted to update you all on my situation... A friend of mine came up from Denver and brought me a used pair of 31x10.50x15s to put on my truck, so it is up and running again and I have made arangements to buy new tires come 1-15-07.
    I really want to thank the people who have offered to help me with the use of some tires or the purchase of tire for my truck...it really made my day to open my PM box and see the offers from people who do not even know me or my family. THANK YOU so very much and GOD BLESS YOU ALL ! ! ! ! !
    My poor truck will look alittle STRANGE for the next few weeks, but atleast it is running again..will it hurt to run 31x10.50x15s on the front and 33x12.50x15s on the rear, as long as I do NOT engage 4 wheel drive? Looks funny but will it hurt it?:doah:

8. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

nah, wont hurt anything

9. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

I just never understood why people destroy someone elses property like that. I do believe that pisses me off quiker than anything else I can think of. Normally it's some a$$maggot that has no clue what it is like to have to work for what you have or is to chicken$*&t to confront you with a problem they may have.

Sorry they got you man, just glad to hear your up and going again.

10. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

haha, thats a new one for me:haha: :haha:

yeah glad you got a spare for the truck, I also despise vandals who have nothing better to do than destroy somebody elses property.....well atleast you might come accross them one day soon in the parking lot so you can rearrange their face a little.

Regards,
    Remington