Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did ya miss me?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Sep 29, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I know most of you (ok, probably all of you) never noticed I was gone /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, but after 9 days in Virginia with 4 people from work, I'm sure glad to be back in Cali /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just wanted to say HI and it's good to be back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

welcome back, cheryle...

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

*wiping tear away* finally yer back. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ok so i'm a sarcastic jackass but welcome back. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif how things go?

jacob

4. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    *wiping tear away* finally yer back. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ok so i'm a sarcastic jackass but welcome back. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif how things go?

jacob

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man... that's why I love this place so much! You can just feel the love :flipoff:

Everything was good except for those pesky hurricanes /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif They sure can make a person appreciate a good earthquake /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Was it a work related trip or pleasure trip? Either way, hope you had fun!

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

What? You were gone? Where did you go? :flipoff2: /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Everything was good except for those pesky hurricanes They sure can make a person appreciate a good earthquake

[/ QUOTE ]

bah its just a hurricane. i don't know if i'd want to go through a earthquake though. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Everything was good except for those pesky hurricanes They sure can make a person appreciate a good earthquake

[/ QUOTE ]

bah its just a hurricane. i don't know if i'd want to go through a earthquake though. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bah, just a little shimmyin in the ground! At least all of your junk is in the same place that it was before the earthquake, not scattered over 3 counties broken into eleventy billion tiny bits.

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I must have it pretty good. Other than the fall out from a volcano not much up here for bad weather. No tornados, huricanes, major earthquakes (though some small ones)... If I want to see snow I just have to go about 1-2 hours in any direction. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. JIMs70K25

JIMs70K25 1/2 ton status

Where at in VA? The past 10 days have been exciting.

11. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    Where at in VA? The past 10 days have been exciting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in Reston and got there 2 days before Isabel was scheduled to arrive. We didn't get it too bad... lots of scary wind and rain, but not much damage other than some dislodged trees and contaminated water. The worst part was that we were working on the 15th floor and the air conditioning was off due to the water being shut off. I swear it was over 100 up there and we had to drive back to our hotel to use the bathrooms /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hey sweet thang.... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

13. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That one got me - nice.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

true. but i like wind and rain. goin fishin before it gets here is awesome. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif fish go crazy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but corpus really hasn't had a hurricane hit it bad since celia back in the day before i was born. forgot the date but did alot of damage to the city. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif i wanna go through a tough hurricane at least once in my lifetime. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif