Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did y'all hear that?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jan 21, 2001
    Did y\'all hear that?

Between 1500 and 1530 California Standard Time on the AM side of the radio? That would of been the Smackdown Heard 'Round the Central Valley. This thing was uglier than Custer in Eastern Montana back in the day. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Now I bet y'all are wondering just WTF I'm talking about. Well, sit right back and I'll spin ya tale.

The next couple of days, Fresno State is playing host to some seminar entitled "Revolutionary Evironmentalism" or some stupid, idiotic tree hugging crap. Well, on my way home from work I was listening to the radio and the show had this representative from Earth First! on taking questions from the public. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Well, I've got to confess. This so-called represenative wasn't exactly A-1 quality debating material. She sounded like a 20-year old hottie in community college going with the flavor of the moment who went to the bleeding heart liberal democrat school of debating. In other words, she couldn't give a direct answer to a direct question to save her life.

And y'all know, ole Bubba Ray made the BellSouth call to the radio station and gave her a little bit of the what for and how to from the 4-wheelin world.