Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did you change something??

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by big pappa b, Jan 25, 2004.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Did you change something in the coding in the last 2 weeks? I can get to the main webpage at my work and I can get to I think all of the places in the dropdown except for the chat and message forums but this is only at my work on the Air Force base. Something in the code is being blocked. It's not forums specifically cause I can still get to Pirate and several other forums
    Any ideas? I really need my K5 fix at work. It's forcing me to surf to other guys until I get off work /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Maybe try cleaning out the cookies. I have weird problems sometimes where I'm like halfway logged in. Dumping the cookies fixes this.

3. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I had that same problem here before I did my final out. The server here at Nellis decided to block out CK5. It said I couldn't go there because is was an entertainment site, not an official or work related site. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rick