Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did you order a Rockstomper Drop Draglink?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Scott Ellinger, Dec 11, 2000.

1. Scott Ellinger

Scott Ellinger Registered Member

Steve and all, my apologies if this is over the line, that's not my intent.

Somebody ordered a 4" dropped crossover-steering draglink from me recently, and needed it in a hurry, but my left hand tap was busted, and I couldn't make it. I have a new left hand tap now, and a dropped draglink, waiting in the truck to be shipped out today. The guy that needed it, mentioned that his truck was out of commission because of the steering, and wanted to get it out FedEx or UPS Red... I emailed back for a "ship to" and payment info, and haven't gotten that info back yet.

If this sounds like you, please! please! please! email me at scott@rockstomper.com with your address; your draglink is in my truck, and I can have it in your hands *tomorrow* if I get an address soon! I deleted your email when I sent the reply.

--scott
    http://www.rockstomper.com

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

No problem Scott, on a side note, I should have my Dana60 in next month and plan on doing cross-over steering and may go with your dropped drag link.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    1990 K5 with stuff