Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Did you people have a bad childhood?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Why are you people (most excluded) so uptight about folks trying to have fun. Why do people call people names and try to put them down. I don't stress over being called a dumbazz or an idiot because in reality you are, but I don't think you should put people down (or atleast attempt) because of some idea or story posted in letters on the internet 1000 miles away. Well, maybe since we are miles apart your just a dastard behind a computer screen. In reality, if I were to meet you people in real life and went wheeling together, wouldn't you be respectful and friendly. In my nature I would treat you with respect in person and I believe on CK5 I also treat everybody with respect. If I am disrespectful it is most likely a cause of some detestable person.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

no ppl are disrespectful to you because you are an a$$ hole. I think you like being banned from sites. You get banned by the jeepers and then you come here and start
    sh!t. If you dont want ppl disrespecting you either go away or stop being an a$$.

just my 2 cents
    Nick

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You posted this story..... (not sure if this is the exact site you used, but it's the same story)

Seven dead at kite-flying festival
    From correspondents in Lahore
    February 16, 2004

SEVEN people were killed and more than 100 injured in Pakistan during the annual kite flying festival marking the arrival of spring, officials said today.

An 18-month-old girl's throat was cut by a stray kite string while she was travelling with her parents on a motorbike, witnesses said, adding that she died on the spot.

Three people were electrocuted when metal wires they were using to fly or catch stray kites fell on live electric lines, and two people fell from roofs, hospital officials said.

A 12-year-old boy died while trying to catch a stray kite when he was hit by a car on a main road, police said.

More than 100 people had been reported injured since last night in various kite-related accidents, medical workers said.

Officials at Lahore's Mayo Hospital said 42 children and 60 adults had been treated for injuries.

"One child was injured by a stray bullet," deputy medical superintendent Dr Saqib Shafi told AFP.

Though firing guns is banned, people celebrate the spring festival by firing into the air, often causing casualties.

Relatives of people killed or injured in kite flying accidents held a demonstration in Lahore last year urging the government to maintain its ban on selling and flying kites.

More than 20 people have been killed in kite flying accidents in Lahore since last year's spring festival.

Casualties and frequent power outages caused by metal wires falling over power lines forced the government to ban the sale of kites and metal wire, but those restrictions were lifted this month to celebrate the festival, officials said.

Agence France-Presse

The title of your thread was close too BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA PAKISTAN BAWHAHAHAHAHAA.

At the end of the article you made a comment which I recall was rude something like, "Yeah that's too bad." I know others read it, I am sure they'll be able to quote you a bit better then I have and be more accurate.

4. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

it was something like aww thats to bad

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

"Be Yourself, By Yourself, Stay Away From Me"/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    no ppl are disrespectful to you because you are an a$$ hole. I think you like being banned from sites. You get banned by the jeepers and then you come here and start
    sh!t. If you dont want ppl disrespecting you either go away or stop being an a$$.

just my 2 cents
    Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through my posts using the search method and cant seem to find any post wheres I was an ahole or tryed to start s*** with somebody. Well this comes close, but look who cohersed it:

My post:

[ QUOTE ]

Its called MisfitOffroad.com, its mostly Michigan Jeepers members that hate Michigan Jeepers cause the admins are dicks. You can speak your mind, and spell it out too without getting the boot

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebodys reply:

[ QUOTE ]

What's the problem? Do ya want us to get ya a [darn] gift certificate to Home Depot so you can get the materials to build a bridge to help ya over it?

You should really consider yourself lucky cause other webmasters would ban you for your stupid attempts at board wars.....................

[/ QUOTE ]

My "azzhole" reply:

[ QUOTE ]

Let what go. What does this post have anything to do with my "problem" that you guys think I have. What is it that I must let go. This post has no relation to what I have done in the past and was not intended to. You guys are the ones who need to let it go. It was just a post up of a new offroad forum. You let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, its was just a post up of a new offroad forum /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

look you got banned from a site for acting like an ass. (Im guessing because Ive never been to that site but why would they ban you unless you started [darn] all the time) Then you came here and ppl dont like you here either. To me that says that its you acting stupid. Ive been on this site for quite a while and I have never seen anyone flamed like you are now. I dont really have a problem with you and if you want to stay here great just stop being an a$$.

Nick

8. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Why does this picture keep coming to mind every time I see your posts?

[​IMG]

9. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    look you got banned from a site for acting like an ass. (Im guessing because Ive never been to that site but why would they ban you unless you started [darn] all the time) Then you came here and ppl dont like you here either. To me that says that its you acting stupid. Ive been on this site for quite a while and I have never seen anyone flamed like you are now. I dont really have a problem with you and if you want to stay here great just stop being an a$$.

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a fun fact everybody who really didn't pay attention to why I was banned from the JEEPERS site was:

A - They said my avatar was inappropriate
    B - This guy named Jeremy went apes*** at the trigger and banned more then one person for miniscule things
    C - Its a Jeeper forum
    D - Its a Jeeper forum
    E - Its a Jeeper forum

Here are some quotes from people that use to be on Michigan Jeepers:

*Warning, not appropriate to children due to foul language

Misfit post 1
    Misfit post 2
    Misfit post 3
    Misfit post 4

10. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    Why does this picture keep coming to mind every time I see your posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure, because I get a cookie for everytime I get attention. I am also insecure and need attention, you know, im a reject in real life and I have not one friend. I am sorry...

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    For sure, because I get a cookie for everytime I get attention. I am also insecure and need attention, you know, im a reject in real life and I have not one friend. I am sorry...

[/ QUOTE ] Well now that thats all cleared up ,I guess we can all move on.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Well now that thats all cleared up ,I guess we can all move on....

[/ QUOTE ]

WELL I THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA and <font color="red"> Some of you should take this as a hint </font> /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't stress over being called a dumbazz or an idiot because in reality you are,

[/ QUOTE ]

All I could think of while reading that was hearing you say: *peewee voice* I know you are but what am I *\peewee voice*

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

If you weren't stressed, why did you post?? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

14. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I don't stress over being called a dumbazz or an idiot because in reality you are,

[/ QUOTE ]

All I could think of while reading that was hearing you say: *peewee voice* I know you are but what am I *\peewee voice*

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

If you weren't stressed, why did you post?? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    Bill

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

infinite.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.