Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Diet and Heart Disease

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 88Silverado, Jun 27, 2003.

1. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Diet and Heart Disease... For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies:

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

2. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

That’s why I keep beer in my daily diet and speak Czech when I can. If staying away from English doesn’t keep me alive maybe pickling myself with the beer will keep the shovel from hitting me in the face for a while.

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Does this mean I can die from cirhossis of the liver like I planned on doing? I'm Slovak(I guess that's Czech) and Finn...my Grand-parents spoke Czech, and a few uncles. Not too skeered of die-ing...I could use the rest! LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

When I die I wanna go like my Grandpa did....quietly in my sleep...

not screaming like his passengers......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif