Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Different Slab Entrances/Routes

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by BlazerGuy, Mar 18, 2003.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Just curious if anyone knew of other entry points to the Slab besides 3404? Like 29 or something? I know there are private roads from 1431 that go through ranches, that eventually lead into the river. And if there are entrances at 29, would it be possible to 'wheel all the way to back to 3404? I guessing it can be done but only after a long drought, and definately not right now! On a trip back in May(with Cassidy, Patrick and Russell) we went a little past The Wall and then couldn't go any farther without driving on the other side of the poles, so maybe it can't be done...

2. 84K5cedric

84K5cedric 1/2 ton status

I've heard of people making it back to the power lines (never seen nor been there myself), but i think they had to cross private property to get there, because in that story, the cops were there waiting for them.

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    because in that story, the cops were there waiting for them.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Was this the story on Bob's(Frankentaco) website, the cops came because one dude in their group unknowingly got on the wrong side of the pole while the landowner was watching with binoculars...

4. 84K5cedric

84K5cedric 1/2 ton status

I don't think Robert was there when we were talking about it, but during one trip to the Slab we went all the way to Swim Rock (it was during the summer) and some guys were talking about never going further but....