Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Digital Camera for Sale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Oct 14, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Looking to sell a digital camera cheap - I don't need it any longer as I'm in the hospital for a while. I'm including the last photo that I took so that you have some idea about the picture quality.

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Bwahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Looks like cow tipping /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

That's gonna leave a mark.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

so...ya still anal retentive??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Ya know I kinda feel sorry for the photographer. But I feel even worse for the person whose clothes those are on the horn of the bull... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    Ya know I kinda feel sorry for the photographer. But I feel even worse for the person whose clothes those are on the horn of the bull... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that... I was wondering how the person who took the pic had the presence of mind to snap a photo just before (what appears to be) impact /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I was wondering how the person who took the pic had the presence of mind to snap a photo just before (what appears to be) impact /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think the bull got the photographer... It looks like the bull is sliding sideways and about to land on its side. But that is just me, I grew up on a farm and have been chased by angry bulls, sows, dogs... Glad I recovered from the sow bite too, just think of what is in easy reach for a pig to bite /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    ... Glad I recovered from the sow bite too, just think of what is in easy reach for a pig to bite /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... TMI /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was wondering how the person who took the pic had the presence of mind to snap a photo just before (what appears to be) impact

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking to some of the Deputies that work in the jail the other day. They had some drunk come in fighting.........so they took him to a holding cell and started removing things from his pockets, etc.

The guy starts to fight real hard just as on of the deputies pulls a disposable camera from the guys pocket. The deputy tossed the camera into a pile of jackets, shoes, etc.....when the camera lands on the shutter btton and takes a picture of the guy face down on the floor with two deputies on top of him. At least that is what the deputies said the pic should be. Guess we will find out if the guy lodges a complaint.

That guy will have a real cool picture to remember forever.................. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif