Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Digital Gauges?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by militaryblazer, Dec 5, 2000.

1. militaryblazer

militaryblazer 1/2 ton status

Has anybody done a digital dash on a later model blazer? I guess from around '81 to '91, don't know when they went to the newer dash! That would make a good looking dash and be unique. I think I have seen some in a magazine that you could get the size of the gauges custom done.

<font color=orange>'86 Military Blazer with 4" Lift & 33" Tires</font color=orange>[​IMG]

2. 79Guy

79Guy 1/2 ton status

There is one you can buy. It is about $550 to $600? White face - pretty cool looking. I can't remember the magazine, and I'm on the road today.

We've talked about it before here. Several people have mentioned it, but i don't think anyone has invested in it.

'79 Guy
    1 Blazer - 7 Children
    http://79guy.coloradok5.com

3. istallion88k5

istallion88k5 1/2 ton status

heh, I asked my wife to get this item for me for christmas, doubt it is going to happen, but I am getting the Dakota Digital Dash kit, 88 and up is when they switched to the new dash, well I should say late 88, cause I have a 88 that was manuf in dec 87 and I have the old dash, so the kit doesnt just plug in I have to replace most of the sending units, gonna cost 595 for the kit with all the sending units. I can't wait been wanting to do it for awhile, now if only I could get my wife to get it for me instead of buying for myself, money comes from the same place, me, but life is easier when she buys it compared to me buying "another upgrade for my Blazer when it already runs fine" hehe. The web site is www.dakotadigital.com the kits they have are sweet, and you can get different colors.

If it aint a Chevy don't raise it up!

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status