Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dinner for next few days

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Dec 2, 2005.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

well, a buddy of mine killed his 4th deer this week and gave me the hams, back straps, and tenderloins. I'm going to make a big pot of stew tomorrow night, cook half the back straps in the frying pan on Sunday, and the other half I think I'll cook on the grill, with this spice combo I been using on my steaks, real slow Monday. :woot: :woot: damn I'm hungry!

this is all.

PAD! :D

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

They let You ****sticks kill four a week back there? WTF!

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

sorry, should have been more specific, it was his 4th one for this season and he got it this week. :rolleyes:

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Ok then! WTF! They let You ****sticks kill four a season back there??

5. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

we're allowed 2 a day and 6 for the whole season.

6. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Just remember to put peanuts in it, and cook the bacon separately!:doah:

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

WOW!!! Here You can get one per zone for a total of two in both bow and rifle season that would be four. Unless You blow someone and get a draw for black powder :D
    What kind of deer do You have back there? We have Black tail and Pacific here along the coast and there are Mule deer over in the eastern side of the state. I have no ideal what they have down in the southern part of the state, nor do I care :smirk:

8. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: no peanuts in this, but will my Pepsi while I cook :D.

I'll wrap the bacon around the backstrap while it's cooking on the gril to add some extra seasoning.

Corey:
    we have plenty of white tails here. can you guys go spot lighting as long as you don't have a gun?

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Negatory on that one!!!! As a matter of fact hell no!!!!!!!!!
    I had one that My Mom got got Me one year for Christmas. I always kept it in the Blazer cause I used it to set up camp when I got to camp late at night due to the fact of getting off of work late and having a four hour drive. Anyhoo one year (98 I think) Me and a buddy of mine were driving up the road to another camp that was occupied by some of our friends to see how the day had gone for them. Well the Game Warden stopped us for a random search and asked Me if I had a gun. I said Yes I have My .06 and showed him it was in the sheath with the bolt removed and the ammunition was in the box inside of the center console. He was cool with that until He looked behind My seat and noticed My spot light. Then sh!t hit the fan We were both in handcuffs in a matter of seconds and He was on the radio to have My Blazer towed away. After an hour of explaining Myself and finally convincing the Warden that it would be crazy to buy license and tag and drive four hours to poaching. He finally let Us both off with a notice to appear.
    About two months later We went and saw the circuit Judge on the local Indian reservation. He revoked or hunting privilege for two years gave us both two years probation and a $600 fine to boot. He let us know that He was not gonna recommend jail time since We were the honest type :eek1:
    It left a real bad taste in My mouth to say the least and I have not given the state of California any more of My money to the Department of Fish and Game.