Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dirty Tricks

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by det45, Nov 3, 2000.

1. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

Well here we go again, the democrates are trying to smear Gov Bush by digging up past mistakes in the last days of the campaign. This is typical of the democrates when things are not going their way. Now do we have to mention clintons/gores mistakes? Are the democrates better than Bush? I don't think so! Vote for freedom and vote for a new administration. Vote Bush and don't let the media fool you............Det45

One Fine 89.....

2. rockosangel

rockosangel 1/2 ton status

Even tho they bring this DUI up at the last minute, I don't really think it is going ot hurt Bush.[​IMG] Can you honestly tell me that there aren't any voters out there who haven't done the same thing, they just didn't get caught. Hey he admitted it...at least he didnt say, "I smoked it but I didn't inhale...oh please!" Go G.W.!

http://www.rockosangel.coloradok5.com

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

oops. i thought this thread was called, "Dirty Trucks"!!!

im still voting for bush!!

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

4. rich'90

rich'90 1/2 ton status

No kidding!
    What is the deal? Why wait till now.
    Like no one has done anything bad in thier past. 24 years ago!! Come on.
    Lets talk to Gores roomate from collage, heard some bad stuff!
    Lets talk morality in the current administration!!

Go heavy or Go home[​IMG]

5. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

gore's goose is cooked, this is his campaign's last ditch effort to get the bum elected. NICE TRY!!!!!!!!!!
    BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

6. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Not to rush what short time we have on this great Planet.. but is it November 7th yet?
    Bush/Cheney and Republicans all the way...
    Vote Freedom First !!!!!

It's better to have it than to need it, than to need it and not have it !!!!

7. Gandolf

Gandolf 1/2 ton status

This was a pathetic attempt to smear Bush. I think it will backfire. Gore and Clinton didn't re-invent government, they re-invented dirty tricks. And the Gore campaign claims they didn't know? Ya, right! Remember when Hillary got the FBI files? (Filegate). You could never convince me that they never looked at Bush's file or that the DUI wasn't in that file.
    Bush all the way...I'm even more determined now to do what I can to see that Gore is defeated.

'89 K5 Silverado 4" lift w/BFG 33's

8. K5XLR8R

K5XLR8R 1/2 ton status

I'm voting Bush, but this issue does beg the question about how he's ever going to get into Canada.....being as how a DUI can bare one from entering the country....??? I do think its a tasteless attack..heard the lawyer that drugged this up on FOX news today...bought made me want to drop kick the t.v....

9. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Boy, hope I never run for any kind of office in the future. With all the sh%t my buddies know, it'd be over before it started![​IMG]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

10. bushwacker

bushwacker Registered Member

It's not just us that have to vote for Bush on tues.We have to get our friends and family to vote for him also.Talk to everyone you know till tues. and convince them also. A lot of registered voters won't even vote at all. We need every one of their votes. Gore will probably getting out the graveyard voters.(hehe)

11. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

hell i'd vote for ya'. you got a good campaign going anyway..you just told the truth.. and besides i'd like to have someone in office that has done the same stuff as me.. were not all saints are we????[​IMG]

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

just returned from having a little fun!!!! the AL GORE winky's were having a little rally on the corner of the main intersection of town here..(which isn't very big)!! and i talked to the local authorities,(A.K.A. good drinkin' buddies that have police jobs).. so my friend goes and gets his big rig,we borrow a 6x10 billboard from the BUSH campaign,attach to the frame of the peterbuilt and park this thing RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERSECTION.. just enough room to keep traffic moving but, so all could see the signs. Police show up tell us we gotta move[​IMG][​IMG], we tell them it stalled and won't start[​IMG][​IMG] and we can't move it for an hour..GORE winky's want to know why police are not making us move they give them schpiel about stalled truck blah blah!! then it get's violent,,,somebody from the gore party hit's my buddies truck with rock and the police pretty much gathered up the whole bunch and took them back to the police station to find this idiot and to tell them that they didn't have a permit to demonstrate within the city limits..found the idiot that threw the rock (friends gave him up), and now he has to pay to have it fixed..sorry 'bout his luck,,IMRON is expensive..all in all it's been a very good day!!!

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Outstanding K5king... that is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.
    Keep up the good work getting out the "BUSH" word..

It's better to have it than to need it, than to need it and not have it !!!!

14. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

<center>[​IMG]

15. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

<center>[​IMG]
    <h1>"I also invented the bong"

16. Gandolf

Gandolf 1/2 ton status

Thunder, That's a good one!!
    Did any of you catch Gov Bush on Letterman a few nights ago? Jay said to the George W..."Governor Bush, if you win the presidential election, do you think Al Gore will take credit for it?" Bush had a hard time controlling his laughter. It was definitely a funny election moment.

'89 K5 Silverado 4" lift w/BFG 33's