Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discounts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BEHJR, Apr 16, 2004.

1. BEHJR

BEHJR 1/2 ton status

Anyone know if members get a discount at 4 wheel parts warehouse. I did not see them on the list.

Thanx

BH..

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Best way to get a reasonable price from them terds is to make them price match. What are you looking for and I bet somebody knows where to get it cheaper then it would be when they did honor the discount they offered CK5 members.

Example. Eagle 058's at that place are over $600. I got them out the door for $375 by making them pricematch http://www.rim-zone.com/

3. BEHJR

BEHJR 1/2 ton status

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    was looking at wheel and tire combos.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=1043&occlass=TWD&cat=PAC

[/ QUOTE ]

At Costco BFG 35 inch KM's and AT's are $150 each mounted ballance WITH road hazard before tax. Michelins in that size up to 35 are close to the same. So $600 plus tax for tires. Rim-Zone has simular prices to the 058's on those style rims on Ebay all the time. So a little better price right there. Should come in right around $1000-1100. Personnaly I think The BFG or Michelins are better tires. If you just have ot have the pRo comps then that 33 inch package looks reasonable price IF it includes shipping.