Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

disk brake conversion (banjo bolt)?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 84Sierra, Feb 16, 2002.

1. 84Sierra

84Sierra Registered Member

I'm having a hard time finding the banjo bolts for the D44 calipers for the disk brake conversion. I got the brackets from misfit and I have everything else. I just can't find the stuid bolts. AutoZone doesn't carry them and Advanced Autoparts only has them for the 10 bolt calipers. I tried two different Adv. auto parts and then I checked their website and it says they don't carry them. Where is everyone else getting the banjo bolts for the conversion?

2. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

AUTOZONE DOES HAVE THEM I WILL TRY AND GET THE PART NUMBER. WHAT I DID IS THEY HAVE A BOX OF THEM BEHIND THE COUNTER SO YOU MATCH WHAT YOU NEED.

I'AM NOT YELLING I JUST HATE THAT DAMM SHIFT BUTTON

3. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

I bet a local brake shop could tell you where to get them.

If you knew the truth, you too would be against marijuana prohibition!
    Blue '74Blazer Topless W/ 35 BFG Muds1" Body Lift W/ Energy Susp. Bushings

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

This is also what i had to do. asked the guy for banjo bolts he said "we don't have those" i said "let me behind the counter and i will find them for you" guess what i found. a box full of different size banjo bolts. i guess it's pretty bad whaen someone that dosn't work at a place knows it better than the workers.

Sun Desert Offroad <a target="_blank" href=http://4x4.alloffroad.com>4x4.alloffroad.com</a>

83 Chevy, 350, sm465, lincoln locked14ff, dana 60,4.56's, (sometime soon flatbed,and 39.5" TSL's)