Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Disk brake hose routing...need some ideas..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MTBLAZER89, Jun 29, 2003.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ok got my 14bff in /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and my rear disks on /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif Here is my hose can I zip tie this to the u bolt or something..It looks similar to the A-tron picture my rubber hose is just longer 78 Chevy front brake hose. Any ideas would be appreciated..I just don't want it to rub on my wheel or tire. Thanks........How do you guys like those blue U-bolts and plates??(I ran out of black paint /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif At least it matches!)

[​IMG]

2. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Looks great. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I dont see why you could not zip-tie them to your u-bolt.
    Were did you get your disk brakets from?

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I like the blue paaint....Put some kind of hanger above the spring plate, and connect it there ??????????

4. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I wouldn't like the stress it might put on the hose doing that, maybe pic is deceiving me....

5. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hose is pretty flexible to pull over toward the u-bolt. I got my brackets from AZ-KICKIN OFF ROAD quality stuff here I would recommend them to anybody in the market for these brackets /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

If you want to get shorter hoses, check out Wagner Part # F-97661. That's what I'm using on my rear calipers and they fit very nicely. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif