Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Disney is a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by SkulzNBonz, Aug 2, 2004.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

August 13-14. 3 or four from OKC. Who else??????

John

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I am in, got a trailer to haul with, now to get all my [darn] fixed that I broke this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. I popped the front diff cover and it looked like clam chowder /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, so I have got the front axle tore down to replace the seals and weld the spiders /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif. I am definetly in, calling tomorrow for reservations /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.

Krennen

3. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I will be able to make one or both days. We are moving into the new house that week, so I am off work. I may try to do the 14th and the night run with Extreme4wheelin. I will nail down my plans as it gets closer. I am only 45 minutes from Disney now! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

I think I am in... Ryan fixed my motor, and just need to set the timing and fix the speedo or tack and I am in.

Brett

5. SkulzNBonz

Outstanding!!!! We have got spots reserved at Hogans, so we'll be easy enough to find. Who else? Probably start arriving around 7:00 Friday night.

John

6. 73k10sub

73k10sub 1/2 ton status

I won't be there until Saturday PM sometime. What are you guy's plans? Going to be there all day Saturday?

Ronnie /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

We will be arriving sometime Friday, more than likely Friday evening. There will be some arriving later than others. Plans are wheel all day Saturday, then a night run, and leaving Sunday around noon.

John

8. 73k10sub

73k10sub 1/2 ton status

Krennen,
    I've tried 3 times to answer your PM. Two nights ago it was the website crapping out but now I don't know - tried twice today and still don't show anything in my "sent" log! Anyway, see my note above to John about arrival time, etc. and thanks for the invite to go Friday; just can't make it then.

Ronnie /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Ronnie,
    I sent you a reply, if did not get it let me know and I will post it here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Krennen