Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Disney, OK *CLOSING!?!*

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ChadH82, Jul 5, 2001.

1. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

I know this should probably be posted in the Trails forum but I didn't think it would get much traffic. I was just up at Disney today and heard a rumor that they could be shut down?!? Has anyone else heard this? There is a local ATV shop around there called Dick Lane's (918-782-2553) that started a petition to keep it open. They said you need to go in the shop and sign the petition or they might be able to fax you a copy then you could mail it to them. Anyways... I hope this info helps.

Chad

2. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

back to the top...land issues affect EVERYONE!!

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need any roads!

3. YardPup

YardPup Registered Member

When Mudzer was down there doing the prerun it came up that some locals were up in arms about the dust and the sound. But it was nothing more than that there was no date for closing down or clear path on how when or even who could. It was clear that its is the day care and homes down on the east side of #3 spillway that were the ones tring to shut it down. This is why if anu one uses the trails in Disney they shold keep this in mind!