Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Disturbed CD and Tour

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 23, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Disturbed has a new CD coming and will be touring shortly. The new CD is called, "Ten Thousand Fists" and will be out on 9/20. Tour info and 2 singles off the new CD are available here: http://www.myspace.com/disturbed/

Stricken and Guarded, I love them, but I am biased. David brought back some guttural primal yelling, I like....

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Now your talking, everyone knows where i stand on some of the new rock,,,, But Disturbed is a really good band. For some reason when i walk into the music store, i always forget to buy their stuff :doah:

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

YES DISTURBED!!!!!!

Sucks, though, they're not going to be in Denver... Colorado Springs is a bit far for me to go for a concert, especially since I probably couldn't get any friends to go (all my concert-going friends are strictly punk music)... Plus I'm already busy on the 14th :( :( :( :( :( I really want to see Disturbed... Dang...

I thought about the one in Omaha, but that's even further, and driving across Nebraska is the dullest thing in history... ...

4. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Yeah "it's been a while" since any of thier music was good. :crazy:

No, wait, I'm thinking of the wrong band. Disturbed rocks!!!!!

Dang I'm too old :o

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

the first CD ROCKS!! the second CD lacks, but if you watch the video on it ya get an idea of why it was toned down a bit. i will be adding the third to my colection.
    grant

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I haven't watched any video on the second CD but I know enough of David to fully understand the lowered tone(I still loved the second one, enough to have the Believe symbol on my back).

7. dodgedude99

dodgedude99 1/2 ton status

being that i live in chicagoland, and Disturbed is from Joliet (suburb of chicago), the local radio stations have been playing songs off their new cd.

i loved the 1st cd, the 2nd i thought sucked, so far the new cd is sorta like an extension of the first.