Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Divorced 203 input and stub shaft?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BadDog, Jun 5, 2004.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Anyone got one?

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone got one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I should be getting one soon.
    I don't know how to get them to you but let me know if you still need them in a couple of weeks, it's when I get them.
    What do you need them for?
    /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. BadDog

I'm considering options for fixing my truggy or possibly building a full buggy. Divorcing the cases gives me more options and lets me rigid mount the cases to take any shock loads without transferring that load the trans housing. It also lets me clock as needed.

This is not something I'm sure of right now. In fact, I think it may move the case too far back if I do the buggy config I'm considering. But if I fix the truggy, it would leave me with a rear shaft just a bit shorter than the front using a short Th350 and very short intermediate shaft.

And I’m only interested in the input shaft and drive shaft, so it should not be too much cost to ship.

And l’m not 100% sure I’m going this way. Just wanted to see if there was an option going this direction or not, and what that option will cost…

4. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm considering options for fixing my truggy or possibly building a full buggy. Divorcing the cases gives me more options and lets me rigid mount the cases to take any shock loads without transferring that load the trans housing. It also lets me clock as needed.

This is not something I'm sure of right now. In fact, I think it may move the case too far back if I do the buggy config I'm considering. But if I fix the truggy, it would leave me with a rear shaft just a bit shorter than the front using a short Th350 and very short intermediate shaft.

And I’m only interested in the input shaft and drive shaft, so it should not be too much cost to ship.

And l’m not 100% sure I’m going this way. Just wanted to see if there was an option going this direction or not, and what that option will cost…

[/ QUOTE ]

OK so I am guessing that you already have a doubler and yes just those parts shouldn't be too much shipping.
    Since you are not in a hurry, I will get this for sure, I am getting it in exchange for an axle.
    I will let you know when I get it and how much. I will weigh it and figure out shipping too.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    By the way it come from a Dodge.
    I believe the only truck these came in where dodge.

5. BadDog

Thanks. Let me know how it goes...

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have a Divorced Ford NP203 I'd be willing to part out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif