Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Divorced NP 205.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 3rdshiftdesign, Jun 3, 2005.

1. 3rdshiftdesign

3rdshiftdesign 1/2 ton status

Hi,

I have an older style divorced NP 205 from a 60's? dodge pick up truck. Has "1.96 to 1 Ratio" on the back. Passenger side drop. Has the 1410 yokes -- and is one heavy m'fer.

I got it from a trade a while back, and I reckon it's much too large for my K5. I have a married NP 205 fixed yoke, that I am leaning more towards...

Anyhow, my question is... what's this thing worth? I can't seem to find any for sale on ebay, or anywhere else. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i see them all the time on ebay. atleast one on now for a ford. thay go around the 200-300 range on there.

3. 3rdshiftdesign

3rdshiftdesign 1/2 ton status

I frequently see the ford ones available, but since they have the drivers side drop, it doesn't really cater to the chevy crowd.

there is one on there now, i'm curious to see what it goes up to. although it does have the tranny. anyhow, i just feel that since it's probably too large to use in my K5 -- maybe try to trade divorced case + cash or other parts for a 60.. just have to see I guess.

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

5. Wes Harden

Wes Harden Registered Member

The ford ones go for 200 bucks all the time. I need a ford one if any has. Yours being a pass side drop might bring a little more since you don't see them much
    Wes