Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Divorced NP205 For Sale, $200

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ljbear, Apr 30, 2004.

1. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

A friend has a Divorced NP205 transfer case for sale. It came from a Dodge truck, all drives are on the correct side for GMs. He is asking $200. It's located in Olympia Washington and he would prefer to have it picked up, but probably would ship. If you are interested let me know, I'll give you his number so you can deal directly with him.

2. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

do you know if the shaft would mate to the th350 without major modiifications?>

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    do you know if the shaft would mate to the th350 without major modiifications?

[/ QUOTE ]
    It has a ujoint yoke for an input and no bolt pattern to attach to an adapter. In a longbed pickup you could use a 2wd tranny with this divorced tcase to put the tcase in the middle with equal length driveshafts. In a blazer however you would have length issues as the rear driveline is already short enough.

4. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

I justtalked to the owner, and as Kenny mentioned it has the u-joint input. He also has the short driveshaft that will tie it to the transmission. I think it could be used in a blazer, but more appropriate for a SWB or LWB truck. I've never looked under a 69 blazer, but they probably had a divorced T/C like the early 4x4 GMs had, so it should work.

5. wtfbigtruck

wtfbigtruck Newbie

np205 divorced tcase

is this unit still for sale? Thanks brian if so you can call me.
    cell
    (484) 241-5579

[/ QUOTE ]
    It has a ujoint yoke for an input and no bolt pattern to attach to an adapter. In a longbed pickup you could use a 2wd tranny with this divorced tcase to put the tcase in the middle with equal length driveshafts. In a blazer however you would have length issues as the rear driveline is already short enough.[/quote]