Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Divorced

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Aug 9, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

wtf did you do to your arm? I must have missed it... yeah I guess a PM would work but others likely missed it too.

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

At about 10:30 last night I fell from about 4 feet off of a semi truck and landed on my hand. I got home at about 3:00 AM and went to the ER at 4:30 AM because my hand/wrist wouldn't stop hurting. The x-ray showed a small bone in my wrist is broken, I have to follow up with an orthopedic doctor who may put a plaster cast on my arm (I hope not though). It really sucks typing with one hand LOL :o

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

dude, thats crap :(

i know someone who broke his arm recently and he doesnt even haver any idea how it happened all he knows is that he was moving stuff around in his garage the day before he finally went to hospital

and this other person i know at work he broke hisd thumb working on his stupid little ford festiva replacing the clutch in it but his elevator doesnt go al thje way to the top, so im not surprised he did that at all,
    heh

hopefully you dont have to wear a cast, i had an armcast once cuz i broke an arm, but this was when i was like 6 or so, i fell off the top bunk bed right on my right arm

im left handed though so i guess it was ok lol.

i dont rememeber anything cept falling and landing and once one time riding in the 76 or 75 vega wagon with my mom to go to Keokuk IA to go shopping,
    i remember having my arm on the armrest of the car, black vinyl interior,
    it was in 88 or 89 right at the same time that earthquake hit here, if anyone rememebers that still, in IL at almost the mid- iowa border, mississippi river

heh

good luck