Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dixie Run TELLICO

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by bigjbear, Sep 8, 2003.

1. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

All right, Dixie Run is coming up soon. 1st w/e in Oct. Go here to learn more: www.sfwda.org
    So who is going? I'm going in the '73. Don't know what trails, though. I haven't been wheeling much this year due to a lot of reasons not worth getting into. I don't want to miss the anual "big one" on top of everything else. I'm thinking about taking the family and doing some of the easier stuff this time. But I may be up for at least one good ride, possibly something short like Upper 2. Post up guys.

2. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

dumb question but can you make the run if your not a member(Im guessing no) if not Im in

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

You are in luck, it is open to everyone who pays the fee. This is Southern's big anual fund raiser, so excluding non-members would not make them as much $. Don't feel bad about parting w/ the cash either, the money goes into keeping the trails open for all of us, not just the members of Southern.
    Now for my quick jump on the old soapbox; If your not a member please think about joining, either through a member club or as an individual member. By joining you will also become a member of United. If need more reasons to join I'll sit down and make a list /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Jim,

Boy I sure would like to do this run again!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif This is a great time. Heading off to Moab for Blazer Bash, don't think I'm going to make it this year..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Give the GBR guy hell for me..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rob & Joey
    Former GBR Member