Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

dixie run?????????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 88jimmyoungowner, Oct 2, 2002.

1. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

can i show up for the dixie run on friday without a registration form or whatever sent in? do i have to pay for camping? what meals do i have to buy? the only trail rides i ahve been on are with sports in the rough, so i am really clueless here. where can i get info on it from the internet? thanks. please include any other info that i need with the replies. will my 31" open front and rear with a winch be able to run the trails?

2. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Check out www.sfwda.com and click on the Dixie Run link, or do a search in this forum for Dixie Run and you will get the info you need. On 31's and open diff's yer not gonna be popular with the trail boss /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but it can be done. If you show up registration is more expensive, its on the sfwda site. Registration includes dinner Saturday night, and the only way to buy meals is go to town. Its camping and cook your own food other than the BBQ Sat. night.

Depdog

3. 88jimmyoungowner

well, so i can show up on the fly. thank god. i found out that there was a chance that i could go three hours ago at most. i am now looking for a co-pilot, so im hoping to find a person at school willing to come along. if any body wants to ride on the weinnie trails with me, then you are welcome to.

4. 88jimmyoungowner

will thye let me run with no top since i have the half top? i would really like to run topless, but i dont want to come up there topless and be unable to ride.

5. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Yep, you can run any way you want. There will be a small group of us Southern CK5'ers camped at the Renegade camp (thats the clup that Keith and I are members of) Grim and BigJBear will be camping with the Georgia Bounty Runners. We will all get together and get some group K5 shots and stuff.

Depdog