Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

DIY 205 twin stick?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pvfjr, Feb 14, 2005.

1. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

I've seen it before, but went searching and found nothing but dead links. I was wanting to do this, but just can't find the info I need. Anyone here done this? Have pics/measurements? I even went on pirate, nothing but dead links.

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

It's available on my web pages.

3. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

That's awesome. Thanks. Does anyone have pics or instructions on the twin sticks? I don't want to use ones intended for another case, cause I'd have to buy something. Is there an easy/simple/quick way?

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Are you talking about the actual shifters? There is no "easy" way I know of. I built my own, so did Brook and Stephen (before ORD started selling them) and some others. You can find pics on the net in various places...

5. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I was talking about the shifters. It just seems like a waste to fork out $195 for ORD's kit. Especially since I already have one shifter. I don't think it would really take much to DIY it. I was just wondering if someone already had so I could do less thinking. I haven't been able to find much on the net except for people who just bought kits.