Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do any of you park wherever the **** you please?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gambit420s, Jun 15, 2005.

1. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

i'm just wondering what imaginary sign i have in front of my shop that says "stop and smoke crack/**** prostitutes here"
    just asking cuz i'm tired of running off crackheads/hookers
    i know i'm between the projects and the food store that sells glass "flower vases" but come on... this is really pissing me off

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

pics?

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Buy a old police car (Or a car that looks like a police car) and park it in front of your house.

4. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I have a similar problem in that my house is across the alley from a Chevy dealer. I have all kinds of people parking in my side yard and back yard while they go inside the dealer's bldg. I was outside one day when a Burb pulled up in my side yard. Nice looking 40s lady got out, looked at me and said "Is it allright if I park here?". I said sure no problem, just give me your addrress so I can park in your yard when I want to. She got all upset about that!!!

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

try this...

A local store has the same problem!...they put up a sign that says "NO LOITERING--POLICE TAKE NOTICE!--that was about as effective as the brick wall behind it...but one day the police DID take notice,and busted a couple of dopers having a roll in the backseat in plain veiw of all the customers!..word spread rapidly that it would no longer be tolerated...A few days later I noticed the sign had been altered,probably by the bunch of teenage hoods that loitered there often..they were nowhere in sight--and the sign now read NO LOITERING!--POLICE TAKE("notice" scratched out) DRUGS!!..nobodys there when I go there now...maybe they dont want the cops to releive them of their contraband... :thinking:

Its not just your place--its everywhere!--I see dope deals and illicit sex in Wal-Mart parking lots,Home Depot,Lowes--just about any public place with a big parking lot..despite the surveillance cameras,they use it as a party place,and get away with it 99% of the time...I hear the cops getting 20 or more calls a day to go to Wal-Mart for shoplifters,but only rarely do they investigate any activity in the parking lot,other than a stolen car,or radios,or an ocaisional purse snatching...the cameras are a joke--the pictures are so blurry they are useless most of the time--IF they are even REAL,or in operation at all... :crazy:

I had one ex-friend who thought my driveway was a conveinient place to bang the hooker of his choice at 2am !!..I THOUGHT I heard a car pulling out of my yard a few times in the wee hours of the morning..one night I decided to "camp out" in my van,and sure enough,about 1:30 AM one night,a car pulls in....I was able to get the plate #,and after a few minites,the occupants were going at it,and I was able to sneak into my garage and call the police...

They pulled right up behind them with the lights off!---it was a memorable sight when I saw the cops haul the guy out with his pants around his ankles!-(and the topless hooker too(they gave her a blanket to hide under)-then when I realized it was the jerk I'd known for years and hadn't seen in probably 5+ years I'd broken ties with ,and kicked out of my yard when I learned he was using heroin and cocaine--turns out he was using MY yard as his private sexual encounter zone..despite the fact he had been imprisoned for being "sexually dangerous" when he was in his 20's,nothing came of this...

I did not press charges,much as I'd have loved to seen him locked away for good(guy is a real scumbag,had I known his history,I'd NEVER have been a friend of his!)...they just told them to get lost,never come back to my yard,and if he ever did anything to "get even" they would take out their own charges--he did get fined 50 bucks for having an expired inspection sticker...havent seen him since,and hope I never do again!..

I'd say just call the cops--once they know you wont tolerate them parking there,and the cops send them away,the word will get out they are unwelcome!...but be prepared for the "payback"...many of those people like to slash tires and do other acts of vandalism to show their appreciation of law abiding citizens..

6. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Openly carry a shotgun in and out of the store. Call the cops EVERY day. Tell the hookers that you are their new pimp, and you want 70% or you'll bust their faces. Openly video tape them. Install a fire sprinkler out front on the wall and turn it on and off at random.

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

8. google

google 1/2 ton status

DITTO! A good fire hose is good too. Just go out and "clean" the lot every now and then...... don't forget to where a vest....

I guess it's just too hot in AZ for that stuff. I never see it. Maby every now and then I'll have a guy ask me if i'll sell/buy weed, but that's about it.

In the ghetto areas out here, most of the shops openly carry side arms and have a few rotties walking behind the counter.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Big bright spot lights / motion lights shinning on them usely takes care of the problem also. Heck, in those neighborhoods, I usely have bright motion lights covering my whole propperty anyways.

10. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Like in just alot of nieghborhoods alot of light works sometimes. But also being the wacko of the nieghborhood also works and will keep people away. Keep calling the law like the little boy that calls wolf so they see the cops real regular. Put up a few cameras so that they view the lot weather(sp) they work or not so they think the camera is working. Just like at a home the sign sometimes does more good than the alarm system. It does help to let it be seen that alot of police and such drive and stop by.

11. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Grease the sidewalk. Take pictures of their customers and post them in your shop window. Burn dogs**t in a 55 gallon drum out front once a week. Dump a gallon of pigs blood on yourself, run out i the street waving a big ass soup ladle, yelling about how protitution and drugs are crimes in the eyes of The Lord and you are his ladle of retribution etc etc. Paintball gun?

12. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

maybe....

Maybe open a doughnut shop???... :thinking: :D ..you'll have plenty of customers with badges and guns then... :laugh: --that'll discourage them! :crazy:

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Best idea. :D

Free coffee for those in uniform. Second best idea.................

:D

14. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

yup not to many people walking around in 108 degree temps here :crazy:

15. gambit420s

****ing bastards

this is by far the best idea :saweet:

I tried to leave a coffee pot outside and somebody stole it, not the pot just the coffee maker.... :confused:

ive talked to the cops, and they come by every once in a while but usually only to clock for speeders(my cube truck makes a nice little blind)

i'm directly across the street fom a hospital, lights, cameras, security, people driving by 24/7, but it doesnt matter. hell it even hurts me, i caught a guy asleep in one of my caddy's and was about to pummel the **** out of em and 2 guards came over and stopped me, one took me aside while the other one let the ****er go :angry1: :angry1:

the real pisser is i sold my 590 to buy tools... shouldnt have done that... nothing like the unmistakable sound of a shell being chambered to get someones attention :D :D

i have a cargo container on my lot, that i stenciled "Trespassers will be sexually violated" but all to no avail...

hell just now in the half hour ive been waiting for the paint to dry on my oil pan support brackets somebody stole the can of spray paint i was using... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

16. gambit420s

didnt you just get jacked??

17. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

ya but that was at 11pm at night, and they probably enjoyed the ice cold ac while they were having there car chase :doah: