Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

do old people spoon?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Jun 12, 2004.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

and by old I mean married. I love da wimins, but STAY OUTTA MY BUSINESS WHEN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

if your both a little restless when sleepen ya never know what elce could happen /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

It's the only way to sleep /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    do old people spoon?

[/ QUOTE ]

An excellent question for the <font color="red"> Ask Timmay </font> forum. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    do old people spoon?

[/ QUOTE ]

An excellent question for the <font color="red"> Ask Timmay </font> forum. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    lmfao
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

TIMMAY

6. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    do old people spoon?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    TIMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

bahahahahahahahaaaaa! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    STAY OUTTA MY BUSINESS WHEN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's obvious you live in warmer climes- up here in the dead of winter spooning is the only way to stay warm at night, even with the furnace set at 75'.

Of course, during the summer the bitch ain't allowed within 18 inches of me while I sleep........ /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Of course, during the summer the bitch ain't allowed within 18 inches of me while I sleep........

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifHey Paul can I have Kims Email addy... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hell ya spoonin rocks!....well as long as the A/C is working....if it's broken, I'm sleeping on the floor....

BTW - TIMMAY! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

TIMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Where is that bastard? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Just wait...I think he got his feelings hurt for some reason... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif...he'll show his ugly mug soon enough... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

Where is that bastard? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I can't find his mug, somebody chop it onto TIMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Here's a rear shot of the little guy:
    [​IMG]

That's all I could find....the thread with his mug just kinda disappeared into fat air...

15. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    fat air...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just wait...I think he got his feelings hurt for some reason... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif...he'll show his ugly mug soon enough... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Feelings? You think he has feelings? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Have you read some of his replys to people? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif What the hell are you thinking bringing up feelings?! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

<font color="red"> TIMMAY! </font>

17. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's a rear shot of the little guy:
    [​IMG]

That's all I could find....the thread with his mug just kinda disappeared into fat air...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

18. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You guys are funny with the TIMMAAY thing /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Are you part of some sort of anti-<font color="red">TIMMAY! </font> movement?

20. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

whom /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif