Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do the.... you...???????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 24, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just remembered I have an appointment with the orthopaedic doctor (What the heck are they called, anyway?) tomorrow to see how my ankle is doing... I don't remember the exact time, but 9 am is sticking out in my brain, so I guess I'll go in at 9 and hope I'm right... Otherwise I'll be late, or I'll end up sitting in the waiting room forever... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif the reservationist lady wrote it down on a card for me, but I'll be darned if I can find it now... too bad I didn't have my totally awesome Air National Guard planner notebook then /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

is it orthopaedic surgon /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

i think it was 9:30. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

pad /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

... why not just pick up the PHONE and CALL them?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ... why not just pick up the PHONE and CALL them?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Phone number was probably on the lost card. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

... no phone book? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

no phone /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I showed up at 9 and found out the appointment was for 11... I've already written down the date and time of my next appointment on my calendar though... So I won't have the same problem... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif