Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

do we need an "official fight" forum here??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Jun 13, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

do we need an \"official fight\" forum here??

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I can't believe sometimes how much stupid bickering goes on here. I AM NOT POINTING FINGERS.
    But when somebody post's a simple ??, answer it. If you disagree with somebody's answer, fine put your opinion up also. No problem with that. But if you don't like what the other guy said...
    well to bad!! This constant bashing of people BECAUSE of their opinions is BULLSHIT!! so you don't like my opinion???? Fine with me. Thats your right. But the stupid name calling crap is NOT what this site is for!!

Opinions are like A-holes! EVERYBODY has one, and everybody thinks THEIRS is better!!

THAT SAID, Have a great afternoon. CK5 rocks!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

Re: do we need an \"official fight\" forum here??

i second that it distracts from the posts and the origanal purposs of the post. People arnt comenting on how to help but want just to be right. Come on gunna scare away the newbies /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Jeeerrrry! Jerrrrry! Jeeerrrry! Jeerrrrry! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

*ding ding ding*

"Take it off, take it off, take it off"

Sorry, I watch too much jerry springer.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    This constant bashing of people BECAUSE of their opinions is BULLSHIT!! so you don't like my opinion???? Fine with me. Thats your right. But the stupid name calling crap is NOT what this site is for!!

Opinions are like A-holes! EVERYBODY has one, and everybody thinks THEIRS is better!!

THAT SAID, Have a great afternoon. CK5 rocks!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    when this happens hit the notify mod button [​IMG] we don't see every post so when the name calling starts or what not hit the button and it lets all mods of that forum know that there is a problem and we can step in and take care of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif