Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do you ever find yourself...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Jul 18, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

deciding what political party the people around you are, based upon the decisions they make in everyday life and on the job??
    I do about my boss, she always makes decisions based upon what things look like on the surface without really looking into problems,hence, nothing ever really ever gets handled by her. she just flies off the handle and doesn't get much accomplished, then the guy's like me are left to muddle our way through her unthought out decisions, SHE HAS TO BE A DEMoCRAT!!! [darn] WORTHLESS LIBERALS, now the worst thing is she has past this way of thinking on to her son, who seems to think that its OK to not do your work cuz he is tired even though when he does'nt do his job, I can't do mine, cuz I'm waiting on him to make space. and then I don't get paid, cuz of him, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif sorry I'm pissed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifwe are all screwed if the liberal democrats get control of anything!!it's like when somebody cuts me off, when I'm driving my KW, did they think that my truck could stop on a dime. NO!!! just wait till somebody gets killed, my truck usually weighs in around 110k-115k, let's see a honda weighs?? 3k? SQUASH!!! but their lives are too important to think that a truck won't be able to stop, my fault or not, their still dead as fried chickin, awh, f@ckit I don't care anymore, let the little democrat [darn] bite it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

hey sombody's been editing???!!!???what gives /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    na thats cool I got it. still pissed though /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    f@ckit

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's email is this, and why does it show up?

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

it don't make sense /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

listen ret@rd. It is because of TH@T.
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

*sigh*

In the light of mercy I stand as a vicious knight of pity, AMEN

Steve, anything with the @ sign in it gets turned into an clickable email address

Example "Steve is pretty d@mn oblivious"

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

WH@T why... thats weird

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

You're weird...

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Your name is Carl...... Carl !?

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Alllll the time lately... Bad habit to develope, it affects the conversation you think you can strike up... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif