Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do you grill out???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Apr 24, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

This post came up last summer, but I'm always in search of new recipies and there's a lot of new folks here. Here's a link to the old thread:

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=non4x4&amp;Number=180744&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=non4x4&amp;Number=180744&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1</a>

So what's your best recipes/techniques?

My favorite is stuffed jalepenos wrapped with bacon. I like mine stuffed with marble jack, but cheddar or cream cheese is good too. And in september, I like dove breast grilled with salt and a jalepeno slice on top.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

My favorite is stuffed jalepenos wrapped with bacon. I like mine stuffed with marble jack, but cheddar or cream cheese is good too.

<hr></blockquote>
    Gonna have to try that.. I love spicey food /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

yeah, i cut the lid off and take out the seeds. For spicer ones, i leave in the veins, but for mixed company, usually cut them out. Stuff them full and then put the lid back on with a couple toothpicks. Wrap some bacon around it and secure it with a toothpick. Cook em on the grill and when the bacon's done, they're good to go. The last batch we had was pitifully bland, but once the ones I planted in the garden are ready, we'll go to town on spicy!!!

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

now here's a post I like /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Save some of the Jalepenos for me, and make sure they're nice n hot /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

I'm fine with an old fashioned cheeseburger or a steak though /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> It time to put the heat to the meat ! Cooking out in the summer is the best !! Hell, cooking out all year round is the best ! I've stood in the snow waiting for a steak to get done !

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

If you have ever seen the infomercial on the freezer bags that you suck the air out of and seal them. Those are perfect for maranade.I had some ribs like that one time with home made barbeque sauce it was awesome.