Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do you know people like this? Are you a person like this?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ChevyCaGal, Nov 2, 2004.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

The perfect example of the type of person (not to mention all of those who posted up what is the big deal) who does nothing but add to closing of lands to wheel on.

http://www.performance-shop.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=23496.0

If you are out and see someone in the process of doing something like this, do what you can to stop it without risking your safety. If you feel you might be put in danger, then try to get plate numbers, video or pictures. Call the police to come out and catch them in the act. If they leave too quickly, then turn what info you have in. If you are sick or places closing, then look no further then this type of behavior.

Here he comes to another board to show he's still an idiot. He is saying he'll remove it, but what do you want to bet it's 100% only because he has been called out.

http://www.4wheeler.ca/index.php?showtopic=10493&st=45

The video-

Right click, save as...

www.abstyles.com/video/asshat.wmv
    or
    http://www.4wheeler.ca/video/mustang.wmv

If you are at work, there is foul language, so the volume might need to be off.

2. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

I saw that on pirate /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, made my blood boil /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

What a bunch of jackasses, but especially that 350jimmy, sure was funny to hear him get a new ass ripped all over the internet though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm saving those links, I want to know if he gets cornholed for his stupidity.

4. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

up until the torch job it was good clean fun.
    as soon as you start to pollute like that it ain't cool

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I saved them as well to find out what happens with the cops. Not only does that boy look and sound stupid but he rounds out the package by being stupid as well.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My computer is being mean and won't show me the video, but the way I see it, if you own it, it's yours too do whatever you please with it.

7. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Not when you leave it on public land burned and destroyed.

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My computer is being mean and won't show me the video, but the way I see it, if you own it, it's yours too do whatever you please with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then destroy it on YOUR front lawn and leave it there, don't do it in the woods and think its OK. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

I didnt read all the threads
    is that public land that they burned the car on?
    flatlanders have big farms and from just the footage it could have been a slough on his folks land but the nasty burning plastic fumes are bad for everyone

I do not agree with the 'rat them out' sentiment at all
    what laws were they breaking?
    how does calling in the Nobs help keep public lands open?

10. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

I think the tattling is more of a lesson to everyone on the internet...if you do stupid sh!t and leave a burned car on public land, then videotape it AND on top of that post it on the internet with license plate # visible...you deserve whatever is coming to you.

I think the people from the area like 1981k20 just are tired of having people leave trash all over his local OHV area. I wouldn't want to have to pick that up just to be able to use public land.

11. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

They were in fact on public land. People need to be held responsible for their actions, i hope the kids get the book thrown at them.

12. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I get sick and tired of riding/driving trails and finding burnt out cars, dumped washing machines etc. And the polution they cause too is crazy. Was that just a pool of water or a pond/lake with wildlife?
    Maybe if one of them had gone through the windshield and ripped his throat out they all may learned a lesson....no, maybe they wouldn't.
    I don't know what the laws are in your country but over here the local government often just close trails down as it's cheaper than continually removing dumped cars. So it's us responsible users that pay in the end....same old story. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I think it was just plain stupidity. If you want to get rid of an old crappy car he could have donated it to a charity or sold it to somebody out there who needs a car for cheap. I wish I had 700 bucks to blow.

14. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I think the tattling is more of a lesson to everyone on the internet...if you do stupid sh!t and leave a burned car on public land, then videotape it AND on top of that post it on the internet with license plate # visible...you deserve whatever is coming to you.

I think the people from the area like 1981k20 just are tired of having people leave trash all over his local OHV area. I wouldn't want to have to pick that up just to be able to use public land.

[/ QUOTE ]

It should be tame at Wellsville this weekend..
    but..a burning vehicle..is common down there..
    You can't leave your rig alone for a second..
    it may be stripped and on fire when you get back!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

15. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

It should be tame at Wellsville this weekend..
    but..a burning vehicle..is common down there..
    You can't leave your rig alone for a second..
    it may be stripped and on fire when you get back!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard from others the stories from down there...can't wait for this weekend! Perhaps I will bring a few books of matches /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif