Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do you know!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, May 23, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That if enough water leaks onto your floor it will end up under your house in small puddles on top of the vapor barrier, did you also know that an area 4'x6'of carpet, padding and sub-floor will hold about 5 gallons of water and that it will take you about 1hr per gallon to extract from said carpet/padding... On a side not is anyone looking for a 125 gallon fish tank that wont hold water???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

LMAS...so what did you do last night... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    so what did you do last night

[/ QUOTE ] I slep, but this morning was a different story.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I'm guessing he played with his shop vac for a while /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sounds like the tank suffered from what they call in the business a spontaneous structure failure. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like the tank suffered from what they call in the business a spontaneous structure failure. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> It's called a "design feature" in my business. </font>

7. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I can just picture you Rob- doing the Deuce Bigelow hanging upside down with water all over your floor and your $$$$ fish flopping around...

That sucks!

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    It's called a "design feature" in my business.

[/ QUOTE ]

So do you think that would be my problem when I go bar hopping and get shot down more times than some fighter pilots? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    It's called a "design feature" in my business.

[/ QUOTE ]

So do you think that would be my problem when I go bar hopping and get shot down more times than some fighter pilots? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> If you take your wedding ring off first you might have better luck. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font>

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    If you take your wedding ring off first you might have better luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't wear one.....Too much advertising..........

Reality though is I've had to fend off women (not arrogance, just a fact) more when I'm married than single.

WTF is up with women? They diss ya when your are single, yet when you're tied down they flock to you? Where the [naughty word] were they when I was single and ready to go humpity bumpity for a few hours?????

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    and your $$$$ fish flopping around...

[/ QUOTE ] Shannon is now the proud new owner of those fish, he came over and rescued them just in time.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I just dropped $400 on a new tank because of the same problem/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Like I didn't have anything else I wanted to spend the money on.../forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I had serious thoughts of just flushing the little fat floating bastards...but my kids would have dis-owned me./forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rene

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reality though is I've had to fend off women (not arrogance, just a fact) more when I'm married than single.

WTF is up with women? They diss ya when your are single, yet when you're tied down they flock to you? Where the [naughty word] were they when I was single and ready to go humpity bumpity for a few hours?????

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Can't help you there, never in my life have women flocked to me. I was lucky to find a good one that actually wanted to marry me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font>

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I had serious thoughts of just flushing the little fat floating bastards...

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifMine wouldn't have even been able to go down the sewer drain in the street.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThey're lucky Shannon was home or I was gonna just chuck em out the back door...

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you can attract the men like a magnet rather than the women! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. tRustyK5

One of ours would have clogged the toilet for sure...woulda made a good hockey ball though. He is the right color and everything!/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

17. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

well i rescued one of them the arrowana didn't make it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif he passed at about 11:30pm tonight /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. tRustyK5

That sucks guys...I'm sorry to hear it./forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rene

19. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ya i wish he would have made it he was very cool /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif