Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do you like sushi?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Nov 1, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I've had it once at my korean friend's resutrant. I liked them.

I want to make them one night when my mom isn't home (she doesn't like them) anyone have a good recipe?

Thanks!

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

[censored] that [censored]. I [censored] hate the ocean and everything from it. What good ever came from the ocean. Sharks that eat you, waves that crush you, and hypothermia. Not to mention every terd ever terded ends up floating in it. There is a reason we compare stinky va nay nays to sea food. I'll stay on land, thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I want to make them one night when my mom isn't home (she doesn't like them) anyone have a good recipe?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like foods from all over the world. Varity is the spice of life! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Some of my favorites though are Sushi, Thai and East Indian foods! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [censored] that [censored]. I [censored] hate the ocean and everything from it. What good ever came from the ocean. Sharks that eat you, waves that crush you, and hypothermia. Not to mention every terd ever terded ends up floating in it. There is a reason we compare stinky va nay nays to sea food. I'll stay on land, thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

youre crazy man /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

sushi is fuking good. had it for lunch, actually. theres a real good sushi place on campus. if you can handle the texture, its awesome, and actually really healthy food (assuming you go to a place that serves sashimi grade fish).

steve, try smoked salmon, avocado, and cream cheese as a roll, its one of my favorites. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like foods from all over the world. Varity is the spice of life! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Some of my favorites though are Sushi, Thai and East Indian foods! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Add mexican and chinese to that list, and those are my favorite kind of foods /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    sushi is fuking good. had it for lunch, actually. theres a real good sushi place on campus. if you can handle the texture, its awesome, and actually really healthy food (assuming you go to a place that serves sashimi grade fish).

steve, try smoked salmon, avocado, and cream cheese as a roll, its one of my favorites.

[/ QUOTE ]

smoked salmon, avadaco, and cream cheese with rice and sushi wrap? That sounds good /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i could take it or leave it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

but take a look at this:

WARNING NOT FOR THS FAINT OF HEART!!!!

[​IMG]

7. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Barf. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. thezentree

eeeeeew /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

So who likes sushi now?!? Bwahhahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. thezentree

hahaha me. hey, worst that can happen is i got a portable bait bucket : puke:

11. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

I bet there are some people doing some hard thinking about their health now. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

12. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

actually sushi IS cooked (flash steamed). I like sushi a lot, but my pallat doesn't like squid sushi.

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

HIJACKERS!!!!!!

so thats from eating raw fish all his life? I dont get how worms can form in his brain from that. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I won't eat it.

15. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Real sushi is not flash steamed. Besides, you got one picture there of one guy, I've seen a million pictures of blackened rotten lungs and I'm still gonna go out and have a Marlboro after I type this.

Gimme good raw tuna, snapper, or sea bass. I like me some sushi every once and a while.

16. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i love tuna, some food may sound grose to me (a southern cali raised guy) but, when i take my road trip next september across the US, i will try Anything thats on the menu as long as its a real item, if there serving rats, insects, what ever, i'm willing to try it once. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Sushi is so damn good I could eat it every day. I fail to see how worms could make it to your brain through eating sushi. That would be a long, hard road for that little parasite larva to travel from your bowels to your head. Anybody who refuses to even try sushi is a weak homo puss. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

no i think the worms in your brain are a load of [censored], it wouldent happen there, if you are parisite infected meat you could get a tape worm theat would live and feed in you intestins, but you could just as esaly get that from a rare stake so...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. thezentree

20. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

did you read that?

it was from an open wound in his head caused by cancer that was infected my flys maggots.

not sushi.

i hurd of a guy who keeped loseing weight and couldent figuer out why eventualy found out it was a 24 foot long tape worm in his gut had been there for years feading off his food and malnorishing him