Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do you really know how good you are getting it?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BorregoK5, Nov 15, 2002.

1. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Today was one of those days where I gained a renewed respect for those of you who ban together as Chevy followers. (I'm sure other manufacturer followings feel the same in one way or another /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif)

When I owned my 68 Camaro I found the 'secret' underground following of the car to be an exciting aspect to owning one,above and beyond my own felelings toward it. The Blazer is no exception. It's design has been standardized in respect to each component as it relates to the next. I give props to people like Marv Springer, Stephen at ORD, Jesse at High Angle Driveline, Misfit and all the forward thinking fabricators who offer alternative options to what the mainstream is offering. If your not a paying member of CK5, you should be thankful that Steve Fox makes this board available to you so you can get an inside look at whats happening in the industry by those who actually do it and not just those who report on what other people have done. Paying members know all the more what I mean from the growing library of tech articles in the members only area.

Thanks CK5 - I proudly display my membership sticker at every photo event!

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Well Said!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif <--- thats 2 thumbs up

3. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Bravo Bravo!!!!!! Couldn't agree more with everything you said /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    HELL YEAH!!BEST place for info and a bunch of good people!!Mike

5. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif + /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif + /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif + coloradok5.com + /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif people = /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

Your right....Thanks Steve........ /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Very well said Borrego...
    Couldn't agree more. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

True Dat.

9. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Don't give away too many secrets, sheesh. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I remember looking at this site years ago, I would always go to it and look at the pictures this guy had posted of his '72. I visited it like twice a day. It was Steve Burts geo cities site. Then I found ColoradoK5 and checked out the tech articles, even ordered a bumper from a featured company. I didn't even know what a "Message fourm" was. Finally found what they were all about, and here we are.
    Kinda crazy if you think about it.....Cool too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif