Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Do your front brakes lock easy?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KRAZIE87K5, Aug 25, 2003.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: my rears won't lock...
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: but my fronts will
    dieselblazer82: do they lock easier than they should
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: no, not at all
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: little story to explain
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: I was following the wife around in Wisconsin two weekends ago
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: we were in a parking lot
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: couple punk teenagers walking right in the middle of the lane
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: wouldn't move, even though she was like 5ft behind them
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: so I honk
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: they think its her
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: and walk real slowly to the side
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: and she drives by
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: as she does
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: the one kid flicks her off as she goes by
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: I floor the Burb RIGHT AT THIS KID
    dieselblazer82: hahaha
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: swerve last second
    dieselblazer82: you killed him didnt you
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: SLAM the brakes
    dieselblazer82: you had that look in your eye i bet
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: and skidding to a stand still right next to him
    dieselblazer82: the crazy look
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: LOL
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: yea
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: something like that
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: I figured something like that too...
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: all his buddies thought they were about to die
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: but I had ALL FOUR of my kids in the Burb sleeping through the entire ordeal
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: cursed him out some, and floored it again
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: fawkin kids today I tell ya
    dieselblazer82: ha
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: good story eh?
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: :-D
    dieselblazer82: yea, it would have been better if you said you hit one of them
    dieselblazer82: but a good story nonetheless
    <font color="red"> danzbigk5 </font>: LMAO

-Dan

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

Where in Wisconsin?

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Call me a stick-in-the-mud, but damn that was a stupid thing to do. I've had way too many close calls from screwing around with multi-thousand pound chucks of mobile metal.

I came within inches of losing my legs one night because of screwing around in a similar fashion, and two of my freinds hit each other head-on at a combined speed af about 40mph in the same episode. One car was totalled and the other was royally f'ed up.

One time at Pismo I thought it would be funny to pretend like I was going to run into the side of my freind's truck when his girlfreind was driving it, I was coming at the side at a 90 degree angle. I would have just missed it by going past the back as she went by, but she freaked out and hit the brakes and I t-boned the truck.

Screwing around like that is just bad juju. Sorry for sounding like such an old man, I just don't think this kind of thing is too cool.</font>

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I done that the other night. Had my cousin with me. This kid was skate boarding across the road as I approched the intersection I seen him coming and went right across and never loocked so I thought I teach him a lesson! I sped up a little and about 30yards from him I hit the brakes locked all four tires up and slid in the next lane sideways (there was no one else coming). He had a buddy on the other corner standing there waiting on him. His eyes where bugging out but the kid going across the street never even looked up /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif crazy [I love Jeeps] /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

That's funny, some get what they deserve, but shaggy's right. My cousin and his brother (my other cousin, hah) were on jet skis. and the older one thought itd be fun to "tailgate him" so the younger sees this and does a sharp turn to try and get away but ends up turning a little more than planned and the older one T-bones him at some pretty high speeds for being in jet skis... the older one was fine, but the younger one lost most of his teeth, and had to have alot of surgery and has had neck and backpains since. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. KRAZIE87K5

You know what? It wasnt about me making a conscience decision to do what I did. I kinda snapped. SO... when I saw the kid flick off my WIFE, I kinda lost it you know what I mean? I am EXTREMELY protective of my family, and I'll be damned if some punk kid is going to disrespect my wife because of his retarded decision to stand in the street. I was about 5ft from him, so YEA, had he jumped the wrong way I might have hit him. Like I said, had I not had my kids w/me, I probably would have gotten out and whooped his disrespectful a$s too. Either way, he had it coming.

Granted it was a stupid decision, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. 'Nuf said.

-Dan

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

shoulda just smacked him as you drove past at 30...

9. KRAZIE87K5

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If I ever witnessed someone give the middle-finger salute to my wife, I can guarantee he would be spending some time trying to extract said finger from a certain shadowy orifice after I ripped it off and inserted it there.

I'm with you on this one, Krazie. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. KRAZIE87K5

THANK YOU! Someone understands! It was sort of funny too... his buddies were all giggling and crap right after his flicked her off... and then they noticed this strange ROARING noise getting pretty close. They all spun, looked at me barreling in, and they froze. Oh yea... their jaws dropped too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm sorry. Disrespect my wife, and you've got something coming. Like I said, the kid got off easy as far as I am concerned. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

-Dan