Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dod Gamn Futhermucking Bonofasitch!!! Ebayers SUCK (rant warning)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhoenixZorn, Mar 24, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

/rant on

I bought my carb from ebay a few days ago, and e-mailed the seller immediately after payment saying I needed it shipped immediately so it would be here in time to put on the new motor when it got here. She replied saying it would be shipped tuesday or wednesday... I thought, ok, 3-5 days for ground, should be here just in time for Monday when they finish puting in the motor.

After no reply with a tracking number, I asked what the deal was.... she said it would be shipped thursday because they had issues with getting to the shipping place before it closed.... ok, I reply, I paid $30.00 for shipping for a carb and manifold... I know you can ship it overnight... I need it here by friday.

HELL NO... The Witch e-mails me late last night after I had gone to bed saying she'd ship it tomorrow and it would have to go ground in 2 different boxes because of the weight and size of each piece, and that it was still going ground and would cost her $35.00 so she was losing money on the deal....

WTF... why can't people who list crap as "buy it now" have the stuff ready to ship? I didn't click the buy it now button to wait a week for it to get here, I clicked it because I needed it quick, fast and in a hurry so I could bolt it on while the truck was still in the shop, and not have to bring it back in when the part gets here. They are going to put the q-jet back on it if the carb isn't here on time, so I get to pay them to take it off again when the Holley arrives.

I even told the girl I was willing to pay extra for shipping to get it here overnight, and she still shipped it ground. EBAYERS SUCK... Another thing... I just shipped a 40lb computer to a guy in Florida... for $30.00 and it went 2 day guaranteed... I know the computer weighs more than the carb and manifold... they're fricken aluminum!!!

Some people amaze me...:mad:

/rant off

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

like all people say about ebay ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!!!!!

and this should be in the lounge area.

ask a mod to move it for you.

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

That sucks. Who was the seller so I avoid her?

Most deals I made on ebay have gone well, but I got burnt once.

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Second the lounge.....

5. PhoenixZorn

Move to lounge please then Mr. Moderator... don't want to upset anyone...

[font=Arial, Verdana] strawbshortcake19[/font] was the e-bay sellers name...

yeah, I know... think before you click especially with a name like that, but she said she was selling it for her dad at his price... I figured he'd be the responsible one after it was sold to get it out asap. I made the purchase last Friday, and she says it's only been 3 days since the purchase.... obviously she doesn't count weekends or mondays....

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

WOW :eek: :eek: thats some bad feedback and all on shipping looks like .:shame: you didnt do your reserch on that one did you.

8. PhoenixZorn

E-mail just sent to her...

and yeah, I was so excited about the price, I didn't think to look at her feedback at the time... If she already shipped this, it's gonna be funny... if not, I may have to utilize the money back guarantee I bought from paypal for this item...

9. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

what he said! be thankful if you even get it:deal: i never buy from low feedback or negative feedback sellers unless there is a good reason for the negative!

10. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I had a problem with a guy that I bought my MSD from. I sent him the money didn't see ignition for 7 weeks. He kept on hanging up the phone on me and all that B.S.. I get fed up after 3 weeks and posted a mail fraud form at the U.S. mail web site. To make a long story short, he finally sent the stuff while incuring a bad credit report. The mail fraud investigators helped me out, and screwed the guy that kept ignoring me, the complaint form on ebay is bull****, use the U.S. Mail to put the whammy on them!

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what was the Ebay members name that you bought it from? or at least where was he from? this sounds really familiar to me... (i have never owned an MSD setup, it wasnt me)