Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dodge vs. Ford - who wins?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTMike, Jun 7, 2005.

1. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

Well when it' a 6200lb Dodge 2500 vs a 3200lb Ford taurus, surely the Dodge wins
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The wife was driving our Dodge - she's ok. The other driver and her daughter are ok. My wife was given the R.O.W. citation becuase it was an uncontroled (open, stopsign-less) intersection and the taurus was coming from the right. The driver of the taurus wasn't even the owner of the car, had no license, and the car's owner (her aunt) had no registration or insurance. The taurus' driver didn't even slow down (from well over the speedlimit) going thru the uncontrolled intersection. Dawn had slowed down to about 15 mph to go thru the intersection but didn't see the Taurus.

Airbags didn't deploy either.

That made a sh*tty monday even ****tier, but at least everyone's OK.

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear your family is OK. Did my sister write the citation? :whistle:

John

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Glad everyones OK but your wife should have never been cited. If the other driver had no license, insurance, or registration they should have never have been on the road in the first place and the accident would have never have happend.
    I would definatly fight that ticket and get it turned around so the other driver is at fault.

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I can't see why a citation was written either, but states have some crazy law's. I hope my sis was not the officer at the scene. She may be able to help.

John

Last edited: Jun 7, 2005
  5. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

It was not your sister - it was a younger guy (maybe 30's?)

We may fight the ticket after all..... It's still so early - we're waiting for our insurance adjuster to call, how they determine fault may detirmine how we handle the ticket.

-Mike

6. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

in my state no insurance no plates from dmv. and if plates and insurence goes out no registration and for x amount of days no coverage then no reregiter till that many days are past and big fines also. if long time no license also.