Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

does any one have a low rider bicycle??????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, May 16, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i do ,the only thing i like low.it's green,velvet seat ,springer front end,shocks on the seat posts. it's raked out so far my big ass makes the peddles hit the street. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

saw a Ford Aspire yesterday with the back hatch up and a "pimp" low rider bike sticking out the back cause it couldn't fit in the go cart.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I thought only wannabes before they got jumped in and can buy an Impala rode lowrider bicycles...........

4. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifmaybe i should move to LA cuz i had two impalas? i paid #525.00 in 96 for it. one of my friends was 21 at the time and sorta talked me into it.now i park it out front every once in awhile to provoke the hood rats. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

ORALE!!
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Well the pedals fell off.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[​IMG]

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well the pedals fell off.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That is one heck of photographer you've got there. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

$177.44 at Wal-mart

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I saw the commercial for those new Schwinn String Rays last night on TV. I like the wide rear tire. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I saw the commercial for those new Schwinn String Rays last night on TV. I like the wide rear tire. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw one of the neighbor kids on one last weeekend. They look really cool. That back tire is about 6" wide.

They even have footpegs up front for that "laid back" look. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. boggerless

i don't have a spare /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. boggerless

[ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] maybe i can find some. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif nice bike what year ? i'm gonna guess 75????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. boggerless

wow. cheap. maybe i'll buy one for my three year old? since wify is buying us harleys this fall,not new though.i could have got a 80 shovel my friend weed hopper built for $9500.00,but i thought i was over extended on my credit (i should have checked).he built it for racing it had an air shifter and was fast ass hell.i don;t remember the C.I. though.another friend baught it and kept burning his leg on the open primamry /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifit was black with ghost skulls it was definetly a chicky magnet. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

It's not really your typical low rider, it's just something me and a buddy built last summer just for the hell of it. And because we had some extra pipe lying around. It is however about 6 in off of the ground, and has a wheelbase of about 10ft, and it's raked to hell and back, which makes turning fun to say the least /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif You get some funny remarcks when you're riding a bicycle that has a longer wheelbase than my sisters Jetta!! This pic was before we had the real seat on, and better tires, and paint. We just wanted to mock it up to check it out. i can't seem to find any pictures of the finished product, but if i do i'll post them up too.

nate /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. boggerless

DAMN that is a bad aasss lookimg bike, sweet looking frame. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifmake me one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifPM me. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif