Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anybody have an old back window crank?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Dec 16, 2003.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I just got my new back window crank but it didn't come with all the parts. Just the crank. Of course, I threw my old busted up crank away months ago. I specifically need the piece that looks like two horse shoes and the circlip that holds it on the crank chingus thingy. Thanks in advance.

Allan

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Is that next to the flux capacitor?

3. justhorsinaround

Now that would be a cool mod. All ya need is a can of beer and a couple of old banana peels and you're good to go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Good luck to y'all.

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Allan,

Since you were so generous on the shocks.... I'll give you my old tailgate off the Green thing. The skin is beat and the window is broken out, but the rest of the parts in there were working...

Marv

5. justhorsinaround

Why thank you, my lord Marv. You are a kind and benevolent individual to be sure. I shall be giving you a page forthwith and will then be patiently awaiting your reply. Once again, thank you so very much and may God's light shine upon you always.

Allan

P.S. Pretty fancy talkin, huh??? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif