Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anybody have schematic wiring diagrams for a 1990 Corvette TPI system?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 72Blazerod, Apr 13, 2002.

1. 72Blazerod

72Blazerod 1/2 ton status

I just got my 1990 Corvette engine a couple of weeks ago and I would like to get started on installing the thing. I was just wondering if anybody had the schematic diagrams for one of these beasts. I'll bet that would make things a whole lot easier!

Thanks,

Rod

2. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

If no one has one... I can get some diagrams and schematics for you one monday off of mitchell and AllData from the shop.

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Are you using the factory harness? Might want to go to www.helminc.com for the factory manual on that year Vette.

For other TPI info, have you checked out all the online info? Places like www.thirdgen.org have great TPI boards, www.tpis.com and many others have stuff too.

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

If it's still available, get the factory manuals from Helm. I've got the '87 'vette manuals and the electrical diagrams are some of the best that I've ever seen. All the wires are shown in their actual color, and each section of circuitry is broken out individually. It was VERY useful when I put the 'vette engine into my '75 K5. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif