Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anyone else have the stupid little white car at work?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, May 23, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

In this tight little parking lot for employees, I can only park in 3 spots. One of those parking spaces is already 'claimed'. And I like being able to come and park in the same spot every day cause then I know what which entrance I need to use and which way to turn, etc cause a welded diff isn't exactly freindly to turning radias. So, anyway, I park under a tree in one of the unclaimed parking spaces. I have been for about a month. Stupid white car has been parking in a different spot. They get here before I do and I get here at 8am so it's not like there are a bunch of people here. So, a few weeks ago, I come in my usual way and Stupid white car is in my spot! Well, ****! I glance around and see a spot I can swing my truck into. So, Stupid white car is in my spot everyday now. I'm fine with that...I'll claim this spot (even though I miss my shade tree). I come in the other day and guess where Stupid white car is? In my new spot! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif WTF!!!! So, I'm sorta annoyed, but I park back in my old spot and I'm glad I have my shade tree again. This morning, Stupid white car is in my old spot!!! Will you fawkin decide already!!!!! I think I might drag Stupid white car home with me. Cause Stupid white car is shaped just right to make about a 20 degree ramp /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Or maybe, I can get some sidewalk chalk and write real big, "Muddin's spot"
    I need to get Joleen to talk to another blazer who knows how to mark it's territory...

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

LOL.. when I used to go to De Anza College. This guy and I would do the samething. Gotta love the shade tree when it's summer time /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Dam, that's annoying. Tough to figure out if he/she's doing it on purpose, or just extremely stupid. I'd just leave em a picture of your K5 drving over a big rock/car/obstacle and let em use their own discretion.

4. StoneyK5

StoneyK5 1/2 ton status

LOL !!! Here at work, I've parked the K5 in the same place for years, so, one day some ricer parked in my place. I parked in another place farther away, but wrote a note before leaving the truck for ricer windshield. Said "Remember the Blazer 4X4 that parks here everyday ? Well, if you're parked here again, I'm gonna hook a chain to your ricer and drag it into the parking lot far enough so I can back the truck into my spot." Next day I didn't even see car. Guys I work with had a good laugh outa this.

5. Gandolf

Gandolf 1/2 ton status

Maybe you're on "Candid Camera". /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

6. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

so if I get irate they'll have a good laugh and quit? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

No, they'll keep taping.... cuz we the public wanna see this on tv one night s we can laugh about it too... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

lol...

My guess is the little white car driver is in space... Totally clueless...

A little off subject, I park in a train station full of Beamers and Benz's, and I swear, for having such an expensive car, the way these people park and treat them, you'd think it was a $300 piece of crap commuter car. I really wonder if they'd mind me driving over them with the K5...

9. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

There's actually a guy here at work that we do that to.. haha.

He has a few differen't parking spots that he likes where no one will "scratch" his pretty little rice, so me and a buddy will just take turns parking in the 2 spots that he likes. It's really quite funny. Of course he doesn't say anything, probably just thinks we like that spot too.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Take a pic of that little white car, then a pic of your truck. Use the computer to modifie the pic so it looks like you truck is parked on top of the little white car. print a copy, place printed copy under windshild wiper like a parking ticket.

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

At my place of work, we get to park on the side of the road... I have three places I like to put my truck, and usually my #1 choice is open... sometimes I have to get within an inch of the car in front of me, but my scout is just short enough to fit... Other choice is tougher; usually end up parking halfway on the sidewalk /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Lara,
    Next time just park so that you block the other person in and when they find you and ask if you can move just say Hey A$$FACE I thought we were sharing. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

You know everytime i go to a mall, a store, any parking lot. I just wana smash people, even the ones that are not doing anything in particular. To climb over them, back into the sides tearing plastic off neons at will, pushing them into light post and small ford rangers. I think i need therapy

14. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

*sigh of relief* And there I thought I was the onky one that got these urges in the parking lots......

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah we need to figure out the formula for the Ricer Ramp Index /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

16. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Therapy??? I would think driving over a ricer WAS therapy!! Would be for me anyway! LOL!!

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

good god, I've wanted to do this so many times....

the one that pisses me off is when a tiny ass car can't make itself fit perfectly in a spot, or even so taht its not in the 2 adjacent spots beside it... I take great pride in my ability to park my truck in almost any spot, with an equal amount of space on either side. if someone parks on a line, more often then not, I'll do my standard perfect parking job, and let them figgure out how the hell to get out. ( once had some assbrain in a new furd truck come running out of circle K and ask `sup wit' dat foo?' I merely shruged and said `learn how to park' went inside, and snagged my coke. )

just paint the curb, or lay down an oil slick where your inside wheel needs to turn at, to help save your tires on that locked diffy. ( or mod your 205 to 2 stick, and run it in front wheel drive only to park... or find a wrecked 2003 GMC truck, and steal the quadrasteer system out of it)

-Rich

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Damn D ya cracked me up hehehehehe.../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

20. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i never use just one spot, if i can't take up 2 spots, i don't park. one time i parked in 4 spots at school and some toyota with 10" of lift and 35" A/Ts got all mad and i told him to get a real truck. i like the leave em a note idea.
    something like. " see the lifted suburban over there, it's mad cuz you're little car is in it's spot and unles you want your little car to end up smashed don't park here again." i could get a pic of the sub parked on a rock or hill and add that to it.