Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anyone else's Sonic suck big, hairy.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Does anyone else\'s Sonic suck big, hairy.......

Here's my Sonic story:

I finally ate at Sonic after about 8 months of it being open. Everything was good, so I went back... They totally screwed up my order TWICE... I go back again thinking maybe it was a bad day... Same thing... Getting a little suspicious, I try once again... STILL CAN'T GET IT RIGHT...

So, I decide not to eat there anymore. One just opened about 2 miles from my house. Perfect distance for my 11:30 P.M. food runs... I go out there, and it's great. People are nicer, food is better, and I don't have to wait as long. Best part is THEY DIDN'T MESS UP MY ORDER!

This went on until about last week. I ordered my usual: Hickory burger w/cheese and bacon minus lettuce and onion, regular onion rings, and a large vanilla coke... I come home to find regular onion rings, large vanilla coke, and a BACON CHEESEBURGER with LETTUCE and ONION... No BBQ sauce or anything to make it slightly resemble a Hickory Burger...

So, being the nice guy I am, I give it a few more shots... I can't believe how PISSED OFF I got tonight, when I come home and my Coke has NO vanilla (I had to use my own), a Hickory Burger with LETTUCE AND ONION with ONE whole strip of bacon... How f*cking cute is that... The onion rings aren't that great either... Guess I'm going to have to start going back to Hardee's when I want fast food in the middle of the night...

Does anyone else's Sonic's suck big, hairy gorilla balls or is it just the ones in Cheyenne, Wyoming?

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: Does anyone else\'s Sonic suck big, hairy.......

I think fast food in general sucks butt. Most of the folks that work at these places are a few fries short of a value meal.... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I just wished I had one here. It's been around 15 years since I've gotten to eat at one. I think the new shopping center they are building, oh wait, the eco-nazis are filing a lawsuit over I think, anyway I think Sonic is getting ready to put a place here, along with Krispy Kreme.

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I wish we had a Sonic here..its been 8 years....the wife was actualy looking them up for her trip to NC this week she printed the directions out and then says no ... I wouldnt eat there with out you...Hmmmm..yea right..

On the Krispy Kream note....theres somthing about that place at 2:45 am on a sunday morning, and were not the only couple in there with "that Look" /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Mine does.................oh wait never mind.

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

sonic is great! i love it /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

They are building one here finally. I've learned that you have to sit there in the drive-in and check every damn thing in the sack every time. 50% of the time they mess up wherever you go.

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i love sonics cherry limeade slush. their badass. just love em. i can't stand their food tho. nasty stuff. but the slush is awesome. mmmmm vanilla dr. pepper and cherry limeade slush sounds good right now. i also like the sonic parking lot here. nice and slick and on rainy days ya just go hit the gas and turn yer wheel and do a bunch of 360's. some fun if yer bored. lol. if ya want good fast food ya go to whataburger. not many people know bout it here unless ya live in texas and surrounding states. badass burgers. used to work there. 1/2 off. damn i missed that. lol. later

jacob

9. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

I love the lime slushes but can't stand the food!
    The burgers look like they got ran over by a steamroller, they must do that to get them in the "envelopes" they serve them in.
    Whataburger all the way, or better yet Fudruckers but they are not open all night.
    Late night food is Jack in the Box or Whataburger!

10. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

ours is decent. just look at what you get before you leave, that alweays insures you get what yiou ordered

11. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I'll second that. I've eaten at the one south of the interstate (South Greely Highway?). It sucked, but at least they got my order wrong.