Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anyone have a tubing bender? (NEVERMIND!!! I'm buying an S&W cage)

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by TruckNutzDude, Jul 18, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Does anyone have a tubing bender? (NEVERMIND!!! I\'m buying an S&W cage)

I'm just keeping my options open. If you have one, or know of someone who does, let me know. I know one guy fairly local but he charges big money and I don't have enough /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Re: Does anyone here have a tube bender? I need to build a roll cage...

Your goign to pay $$$ to have one built, it is not an easy job and it takes a good amount of time. If I did not have a bender I would order the 1.75 x .120 wall 10 point cage from S&W Racecars, it is under $500 and you need someone to weld it up for you.

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Re: Does anyone here have a tube bender? I need to build a roll cage...

[ QUOTE ]
    Your goign to pay $$$ to have one built, it is not an easy job and it takes a good amount of time. If I did not have a bender I would order the 1.75 x .120 wall 10 point cage from S&W Racecars, it is under $500 and you need someone to weld it up for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got off the phone with S&W and I'm fairly sure I'll be buying the 10 point cage and having Cybrfire or someone else bend me another tube for the passanger compartment. S&W wanted a little more than what I had to pay for the extra hoop. I already have my welder set up for the job. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif