Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

does anyone have pix of NEW wiring harnesses?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Skyetone, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Skyetone

Skyetone 1/2 ton status

as usual most of the wiring in my 70 k5 has been hammered. I want to get a new setup. I was thinking just from firewall up. I saw wiringharnesses.com or whatever in my search. they wanted 135$ per harness. Does anyone have pix of there's and what it cost?

2. Dave_S

Dave_S Registered Member

I bought my harness at M&H Electric Fabricators Inc. (562-926-9552) I can't say I remember the price... but that seems about right. There are two harness for the engine compartment... the engine harness and the starter harness. The starter harness was definately the spendier of the two. The thing I liked was that they have a harness custom made for an HEI ignition. This came in very handy.

Dave

3. Klef72K5

Klef72K5 1/2 ton status

I too used M&H. I talked to them on the part numbers to be sure I ordered the right ones and they told me to order from Tuckers out of Nevada to get a better price.

http://www.tuckersparts.com/