Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anyone here own a Ferret?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, May 8, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Does anyone here own a ferret? They look like they would be neat to have. unless they bite you all the time /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif But I think they also smell. So I would have to put some of my pit stick on them to smell good. I wonder how much they eat... ramble ramble ramble /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You're as bored as I am today huh?

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You've guessed it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I have 1.5 hours to burn before I go out for dinner with my mom, sister, and my moms friend for a dinner at our church. The food is suposed to be great /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If you get a young one you should be ok making it tame. Get one that has had the scent gland removed. Also buy this stuff called Nature's Miracle for ferrets to help with odor. They always will have a certain scent to them. My friend has one named Fred. He's cute and he loves to play. But watch out for them with cats, not a good mix!

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

They can get along, probably depends on the cat. They aren't good with Hedgehogs either, haha. Doubt anyone has to worry about that, I thought about getting one but I can't while I have Ruby.

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my cosin had one JR was his name. he had him since he was about three inches long.the little rat would hide food in my couch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifhe was funny as all get out. he would fly out of nowhere grunting and then disapere again. they like it cool though , terry killed his by cleaning the basement and putting him outside and forgetting about him in the sun. poor little guy. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif to /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif