Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anyone here work for Les Schwab?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

If you do, shoot me a PM, I need some help that only a Les Schwab can help me with.

-Ryan

2. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

one of the other wrestling coaches i coach with is a manger if that helps let me know.we have a tournement tomarrow and i'll see him there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

It might help... PM sent

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I know a guy ..... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

...if this is a Les Schwab bashing thread... post up some details! If not then I have some stories I could tell you if you would like, or if you are planning on getting any work done there I wouldn't recommend it

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I can bash away with the best of them, can you say "whoops we forgot the cotter pin and didn't tighten the nut that holds the wheel bearing on"....I'm glad the wheel fell off right BEFORE the on ramp to the freeway... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I can bash away with the best of them, can you say "whoops we forgot the cotter pin and didn't tighten the nut that holds the wheel bearing on"....I'm glad the wheel fell off right BEFORE the on ramp to the freeway... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say "we need to replace xxx parts before we can align your truck... even though the reason it was in for an alignment was because I had just replaced the SAME PARTS that they wanted to replace again..."
    Fawkin' crooks.

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Of all the bad stories I have heard about Les Schwab they all come from the bigger cities. I've used them for years doing tires and alignments and never once had a problem. But I usually go to the company owned stores not the big city franchises (I think that makes a big difference) /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

They forgot to tighten all the lug nuts on one wheel and back it out of the bay and broke all 5 studs then try to tell me they where tight when I sat there and watched them do the work.

10. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Of all the bad stories I have heard about Les Schwab they all come from the bigger cities. I've used them for years doing tires and alignments and never once had a problem. But I usually go to the company owned stores not the big city franchises (I think that makes a big difference) /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the bad stories from that fawkin' place are from Twisp (not even close to a big town), Okanogan (...not big either), and Ellensburg...which is pretty damn small too.

11. grundy99

grundy99 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the bad stories from that fawkin' place are from Twisp (not even close to a big town), Okanogan (...not big either), and Ellensburg...which is pretty damn small too.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dont forget Yakima.
    They didnt tighten the lug nuts enough on my friend truck and their tire fell off on the freeway.
    Once they tightened the lug nuts too tight on my car and cracked the aluminum rim.
    Another time i took my truck in for an alignment and they tried to say they were not gonna let me leave til i let them replace my ball joints, I went and bought my own and when i went to replace them they were not even bad.

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Not a bashing thread, I just want someone from that organization to do the right thing and fix what needs to be fixed.

13. DougK20

DougK20 1/2 ton status

My brother manages for them in Cali and my uncle owns a franchise in Idaho. Needless to say, I get everything from them. The local manger and I are good friends and he basically sponsors my offroad purchases. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else. That reminds me, I need to take his crew some Christmas Donuts!