Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

does anyone know how long it takes for this website to submit your Blazer photo's?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by buttman, Apr 17, 2000.

1. buttman

buttman Registered Member

does anyone know how long it takes for this website to submit your Blazer photo\'s?

I submitted my photo's last wek I was just wondering if it takes a long time. If anybody coul get back to me and let me know I would appreciate it thanks, John

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: does anyone know how long it takes for this website to submit your Blazer photo\'s?

I try to get these up as soon as I can, right now I am swamped with doing some back-end codeing that will allow faster updates. I do offer an overnight service for $19.95. Should have most pics up within two weeks maybe sooner.

Steve

3. buttman

buttman Registered Member

Re: does anyone know how long it takes for this website to submit your Blazer photo\'s?

Thanks Steve, I was just starting to wonder about that. I thought you might not have got them, take care, John

4. mico85K5

mico85K5 Registered Member

not nearly as long as it takes to read the title to this post!

(:

Driving your blazer=FUN!