Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does Anyone one have some good luck laying around?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Redfrog, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

I would gladly pay for it but the check would probably get lost
    in the mail or some s#$t like that /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Nope, no good luck sorry... my scout is sitting on the side of a road right now... and it's gonna stay there till Wednesday when I get paid /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

I need some too. I fudged up a golf cart pretty bad today at work. Bad luck seemes to be running rampant today. There were a couple of bad lucks threads on one of my other daily visited boards.

4. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

The last week has been real bad in the luck dept. The roof on my house started leaking, yesterday I tore down the 350 in my 79" and discovered that it was not rebuilt with the stuff
    that was said to be in it... and today my sewer backed up under my house.... but hey there is always tomarrow /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

Good to know I'm not the only one (I guess). I broke my arm about 3 weeks ago in a 3-wheeler accident when my brakes went out in my driveway. The way I see it, I'm over-due for something really good.

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

hey we should all write a country song about our troubles and that will help get rid of some of our bad luck.

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

My 92 Furd E150 started making tapping noises. Don't know if that's bad luck or just a bad decision when I bought it. I know I'll never own a Furd again. On the good side, someone wants to maybe trade me straight across for his 82 GMC Burb. It's 3/4 ton stock with all new stuff and paint. New interior and everything works. I think 'll go for it if he still wants to. But now that the Furd is making noise who knows?

8. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

In general my luck is pretty high, unless I want it to be, like when I am gambling.

So most of the time I don't worry about anything. Because I know every thing will turn out all right eventually. And if a situation is questionable, I feel it is a waste of time to worry about the out come, because if it comes out good then what were you worried about, and if it comes out bad then there's nothing you can do until you know the outcome anyway.

I may just have a positive out look more than good luck.
    But either way I don't know how to transfer it, sorry, I would if I could though, and free of charge to./forums/images/icons/smile.gif