Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Does anyone work for Ford?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I'm hoping that some generous soul will hook me up with a freinds/family X-Plan Pin number for 2005... :D Puh-leeeez? I'll be yer best freind!:tongue1:

2. f__dguy

f__dguy Registered Member

Sorry I dont have a pin # for you, but where I work we have it. I have bought 2 new fords in the past 3 years and have gotten them for a better price than what the x plan offered. X plan is a little above invoice, I have always paid invoice and gotten whatever rebates were going on at the time. For example, my wifes Taurus stickered at 21k, we paid 16.5, and my GT was 26k, paid under 23k. My Mach was slightly used so I didnt get to use it.

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Can I get you one with either cute catgirl drawings or gunwork? I'll do it if I can, anything for Evan "Handed" Sanders

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Unfortunately from what I understand it's hard to find a dealer that will go to invoice on a 2005 Superduty. X-plan ends up a hair over invoice from what I've heard, I may just have to haggle down to invoice after all. It would have been easier to just have the X-plan pin so I wouldn't have to haggle.

RJ, if a drawing of a kitty would have helped then you would have been the first person I asked. [​IMG]

5. f__dguy

f__dguy Registered Member

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Cool, that would be great! I don't know about going to a website and asking a bunch of strangers for it though. There's a Ford truck website where I could probably get one, I just feel wierd asking a bunch of strangers for a favor.:crazy: